Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Called a "Howdy Doody looking nimrod" by Marion Berry
- was a farmer, rancher
- currently the second youngest member of Congress
- w/ President at elementary school on morning of 9/11
- "Putnam also garnered attention when he stated "white rednecks” who “didn’t show up to vote for us” cost Republicans their Congressional majority in the 2006 elections."
- "He pointed out in the Appropriations Committee that he can't accept many trivial gifts like baseball caps or beef jerky because of a 50 dollar limit on gifts to Representatives."
- "Putnam also accepted at least $1,000 in contributions from disgraced Republican lawmaker Mark Foley."
- Nancy Pelosi false claim
- Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus
|This article is a stub of a Congressperson who does not have the balls to be on "The Colbert Report".|
Until Adam Putnam gets the balls to get nailed by Stephen, help America "Better Know" Adam Putnam by onto this page.