Suggest Categories For NominationEdit
- Featured Article of the Year, Writer of the Year and Wikiality.com Word of the Year are categories that will be voted on.
Please post nominees under one of the categories below, or.
Nominees should be from the calendar year 2007.
Best Short ArticleEdit
Best Single LineEdit
- "A consumer is a useless eater, equivalent to one fodder unit in the Global War on Terror" (from Consumer, by User:Consumerama)
- "the hairest type of terrorist" (from Bearorists, by User:Lloydxmas855)
- "Your accountant has at the very least a 2nd degree black belt in Jewjitsu" (from Jewjitsu by User:Truthiality206)
- "BTW folks remember: where's there's spokes there's sodomy" (from Bicycle Race by User:Grazon)
- "Without Stephen's magical voice to guide us I see no reason why everyone won't be mauled by grizzly bears" (from A World Without Stephen Colbert by User:Chivesontheweb)
- "African-American Jackson has many responsibilities in the White House. They range from co-sponsoring the Department Scratching and Mix Tapes to reading the White House's stance on Urban Development to the cameras." (from Secretary Alphonso Jackson by User:Eviltwin)
- The Alberto Gonzales Amnesia Room "Step inside and forget everything you ever knew!" (from Design Wikiality.com Haunted House game, by User:Mcquestion)
- Military Base Naming Contest "Iraqi War Justification Proving Ground" (from Military Base Naming Contest by User talk:HoshiToshi2000)
- "The Stephen Colbert Face Cleansing Routine is the only way I moisturize my situation and preserve my sexy.(P. Diddy)" (from Exfoliation, by User:Esteban Colberto)
- "A recent poll has stated that it (Stephen's Ass) is the good-est of its kind in the world, excluding that of Papa Bear's." by User:mrfandango1017
Best Adapted LyricsEdit
Best Created ImageEdit
Best Found ImageEdit
Best Integration of Stephen Colbert into an Article Not About Stephen ColbertEdit
Best New Article About BushEdit
Best New Game-like ActivityEdit
- Royal Etiquette
- How Did Stephen Break His Wrist?
- Military Base Naming Contest
- John Derbyshire - Ace-o-aces 08:32, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
Best Fake Movie or TV Show or Play or MusicalEdit
- If you like one of these, "sign" your name under it (two hyphens "-" followed by four tildes "~" with no spaces in-between). The three photos with the most "agreements" will be voted on.
--Pro-Lick 23:38, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
A Lebanese boy adds his handprint during a peace rally in Beirut.
--Careax 18:42, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Has my vote 23:26, 16 December 2007 (UTC)Grazon
--Careax 18:43, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
--Careax 18:44, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
--Careax 18:48, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
--Pro-Lick 23:47, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
--Pro-Lick 23:49, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
--Pro-Lick 23:52, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
--Careax 18:45, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Is it too late to vote or what? --Randroid 07:13, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
--Careax 18:46, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, I second that. - The Lake Effect 22:16, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
--Careax 18:47, 17 December 2007 (UTC)