Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is for nominating not voting.
Nominations/suggestions accepted between NOV 13 - NOV 17 Nominations are now closed.
Nominations reviewed NOV 18 - NOV 26
Voting runs from NOV 27 - through DEC 10 (for articles written before NOV 17)
Be sure you read and understand the Voting Rules. If there are any questions, please post them on the talk page.
To Nominate a "SERIES" for voting:
- Create a name for the series
- Type the name you created as a "section headline" (just like you would when writing an article)
- write Nominate below the section headline, and "sign" it.
- beneath your nomination, write the articles you feel belong in the series as a list of links
- if you see a "Series" that you wanted to nominate already listed, just write agree, with your signature beneath the nomination line.
- Nominees for this category do not have to be "Featured Articles"
- [[Weather in Moscow]]
- [[Clothing in Moscow]]
- [[Entertainment in Moscow]]
you will be banned!
Abuse will also result in banning.
nomination --seaRob 02:38, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
Evil Dictators Series
nominated--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 08:40, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
The Copacabana Series
nominated--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 23:52, 14 November 2006 (UTC) (atucally yesterday, I just forgot to sign, oops)
The Hockey Series
nominated--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 23:52, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
The Catholic Series
- Catholic Church
- Blessed Virgin Mary
- St. Sebastian
American Government Law and Procedures Series
nominated by--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 23:23, 17 November 2006 (UTC)
Quantum Truthiness Series
nominated by--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 01:02, 18 November 2006 (UTC)