This page is for nominating not voting.
Nominations/suggestions accepted between NOV 13 - NOV 17 Nominations are now closed.
Nominations reviewed NOV 18 - NOV 26
Voting runs from NOV 27 - through DEC 10 (for articles written before NOV 17)
Be sure you read and understand the Voting Rules. If there are any questions, please post them on the talk page.
To Nominate an "IMAGE" for voting:
- Must be used in an "Article" not a "User" page
- Following the example below, enter the image under the appropriate category
- add as many nominees you feel should be voted on. Be careful; abuse will result in banning
- the example works best if you copy it while on the "article" tab, once copied, go to the "edit" tab and paste it under the appropriate section
- for formatting purposes only, add images on this page that you feel should be voted on. Later, during the voting process, they will be split into Best Original, and Best Found.
[[Full Image Name|thumb|left|100px|nomination--~~~~]]
Where, Full Image Name includes:
"Image:"(the word Image, followed by a colon)
"image name" (the unique name of the file)
"extension" (a period followed by "jpg" or "gif" or"png", etc)
Your "nomination should look something like this:
[[Image:George and Stephen.jpg|thumb|left|100px|nomination--~~~~]](copy this one)
you will be banned!
Abuse will also result in banning.
Be sure to click on images to view