has been a
Ignore all rules, shoot first, and don't ask questions later.
Yes, we all know the type. The humerless Mod or Admin that blocks users just for editing the facts in a way that upsets them.
"So what if we want to change reality to make it more suitable for us? If I choose to believe that the elephant population has tripled in the past ten years, that's my choice. If I choose to believe that kitchen sinks are actually portals to bears' underground lairs, that's just fine. If I choose to believe that Stephen Colbert is a sex god (which he IS, by the way), then that's okay, too."
But no, these Wikinazis want the "so-called truth". They want their "facts" and "information". Well you know what? They need some "gut". That's right. Gut. Good, old-fashioned, Star-Spangled, gut. That's where the real truth comes from, not books, or the internets. Cause it takes no guts to ban a user on Wikipedia over the internets. To "block" their IP. In fact, my gut tells me it's plain lily-livered, yellow-bellied cowardice.
I say, if you really don't want me there making the world a better place, why don't you come over to my house and MAKE me stop. Go outside and cut my cables. Oh, that's right. You can't handle the sunlight. "My eyes, my eyes!" you would cry if you even tried. And since you can't, you're just hiding behind your LED screens somewhere in California's 50th, telling me I'm wrong. And let's face it, if you're in California's 50th, how could you possibly know what's wrong? You never existed.
As a note, due to the crappy OS wikipedia runs on, articles have case sensitivity in their titles. So while making an article on Wikinazis is banned, WiKiNaZis is not.
Rogue wikip*dia administrators Edit
Rogue wikip*dia administrators are a cabal of administrators on the wikip*dia who are dedicated to fighting truthiness. They admit their factinista beliefs in this manifesto. They want all contributions to contain only facts they invent. Apparently, content needs to be "verified." If something is truthy, it does not need any of this so-called "verification." Maybe one day we can create a 12 step program for them to get in touch with their inner truthiness.
Specific WikiNazis Edit
The crapflood seems to be slowing. Thank you to everyone who is on right now reverting, deleting, and blocking the Colberdiots.
- Tawker: Role: Admin - This wikinazi, in one horrifyingly cowardly move, actually blocked the Eagle of Truth, Stephen Colbert himself, from editing Wikipedia, and then actually bragged about it on his wikifascist blog! Not only that, but he then demanded that Stephen provide him with roundtrip airfare and a spot on The Report, as if he deserved to even be on the same Earth as Our Glorious Stephen. And, to top it all off, he even established his very own useraccount on Our Glorious Website and claimed to have never existed. In perhaps the truthiest moment of his life, this Mindless Blocking Machine declared himself what we already knew him to be: Dead to Us.
- Musical Linguist: Role: Admin. Blocks heros then stalks them. A rare, dangerous evil that is both supporter and hater. Beware!
- DragonFlySixtySeven - Role: Admin - Yes my friends, this is one evil Canadian communist. He bans ANYONE with a Colbert fan name on sight. He doesn't even wait for you to make one reality adjustment. Apparently he hates himself SO MUCH, that he can't stand to see us make the world better. For shame...
- Yamla - Role: Admin - "Your chosen username implies that you plan on truthifying the Wikipedia. As such, it is an unacceptable username. Sorry, we have spent hundreds of hours fixing Colbert vandalism and don't have a high opinion of the hijinx." Hmm, "vandalism", "hijinx"? Looks like someone wants to look smart. This evil Admin loves nothing more than to kill Truthiness. S/he should be avoided at all costs.
- Jossi::Role: Admin - This incredibly annoying wikinazi will block you within three seconds of finding vandalism. So what if you said the Democratic Party's HQ is in Hell, Michigan and they're Satanist? It's part of the essence of wikiality: "A reality where, if enough people agree with a notion, it becomes the truth.".
- SaltyBoatr::Role: recent changes patroller- This man will bitch and moan if you add the tiniest bit of truthiness to, say, Ted "Beer Me" Kennedy. So what if I said he was the Senor Citizen of Congress, So what if I claimed he was a skillful Beer Pong player, So what if I suggested he advocates loosening murder laws, Who Cares if I referred to the Democratic Party as Retards, Or even that he works with Underage Drinking Legislators. Nobody freakin cares because nobody freakin reads that page. What a liberal Hate America Firster. And Look, he even has a cute little barn star, isn't that just neat?
- Felix Stember: According to his own page, his only edits were reverts that even his own colleagues objected to. Of course now even his user page’s comment area is not editable anymore. Default excuses: “Vandalism” or “Does not add anything valuable to the page.”. Yeah, because he’s the expert, able to decide this for all humans on this planet!
- Editor2020: Role: Wikignome (more like Wikitroll). Religious zealot. Notorious for sharing personal religious views and immediately deleting anything that doesn't fit the plan. Famous quote: "For god's sake... please dont fuck with the new tables that I will be putting in Sodom and Gomorrah!".
>> Firstly, what version of WordPress and what beowsrr?WordPress 2.7.1, Opera Browser 9.64. >> Were you using the WYSIWYG editor or not?Yes. Both in the plugin and in WordPress.>> Did you copy-paste it from Word or another program?Nope, I just edited the post with the double click functionality.>> Did you edit it from Windows and then from Linux or something like that?I don't have Linux. Windows XP Pro w/SP3. >> Firstly, what version of WordPress and what beowsrr?WordPress 2.7.1, Opera Browser 9.64. >> Were you using the WYSIWYG editor or not?Yes. Both in the plugin and in WordPress.>> Did you copy-paste it from Word or another program?Nope, I just edited the post with the double click functionality.>> Did you edit it from Windows and then from Linux or something like that?I don't have Linux. Windows XP Pro w/SP3.
Wikipedia's Final SolutionEdit
We hold dear to our guts these wikipedia pages, which were earmarked for speedy deletion by the Wikinazis. We'll never know what the pages said, but we feel that they were truthy. And of course, we salute those fallen heroes who were so unfairly and harshly blocked, sometimes merely because their username sounded vaguely Colbertish.
- ↑ In an attempt to redeem himself, Tawker unblocked Stephen Colbert's Wikipedia account nearly a year after his original heinous act, an action more than likely born out of sheer embarrassment. However, still drunk on wikipower, Tawker managed to maintain an incredibly condescending attitude towards Our Glorious Stephen in his reasoning, arguing against wikialities which the consensus here has already proved truthy. Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aid little buddy.
- ↑ This post has mysteriously disappeared down the memory hole on his blogsite, tawker.com.