Governments are organizations of bureaucrats who take Americans money away from them. They hate America, and want to hurt Our Troops and The Baby Jesus. They should be reduced to the size where they can be drowned in a bathtub.
Is There A Difference Between Government, Bureaucrat and Administration?Edit
When an administration does something bad, it means all government is bad.
It should be obvious that government/bureaucrat/administration is bad.
And that they are all the same thing.
Where Governments Take Americans Monies ToEdit
Governments are bad, and they want to hurt everything America stands for. Including our freedoms. Governments will sneak into your computer and while you are disctracted by internet porn, they steal your identity and your money.
Governments always lie about what they do with our money, but researchers at Patrick Henry College, Liberty University and Bob Jones University were able to track down how these terrorists spend our money:
- roads (pot-hole-ridden)
- schools (non-Christian)
- military (gay ones)
- police and fire departments (also gay ones)
- satellite communications (for gay porn, what else?)
- socialized medicine (Commies)
- non-Corporate welfare (the horror)
Levels of GovernmentEdit
In America, there are three basic levels of Government:
- Domestic Spying
- The Iraqi Adventure
- The World Torture Tour
- Corporate Welfare Subsidies
- tax cuts
- world-wide image improvements (for Republicans only, liberals will have to contend with the bad reputation being created for them if they ever get to power)
- Better Know
- President of the United States
- The United States Constitution