I'm thinking that we should make a graphic for those that have given their lives in service to Stephen. (It's something that came up in discussion over at NFZ...) - The Lake Effect 10:25, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- Well, it cannot in any way overshadow the man for whom they sacrificed. As a matter of balls, why should they be recognized for doing what's right anyway? There are plenty of people who would take their place, right this minute! Plus, they can't prove he's not still in there working away...--WatchTVEatDonutDrinkBeer 10:33, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- I was thinking something like Stephen as an angel, with a big Wriststrong bracelet looming over a tiny grave marker. It should raise the question if it's either EVERYONE'S duty to try and sacrifice themselves for Stephen, or if when we're given the opportunity, that we are lucky enough to do so.
- And I'm pretty certain that we've contradicted ourselves across a few articles. We musn't let facts get in the way of truthiness.
- (The ladies of NFZ are busy enough as it is. I just thought I'd open up the floor for submissions.) - The Lake Effect 10:55, 8 May 2008 (UTC)
- Any conversation to clarify truthiness against the forces of factiness is not an exercise in petty quibbling. We're talking Stephen here!