Stephen Colbert accomplished many great things in 2008. Many would consider these feats almost impossible for one man to accomplish in a lifetime, let alone a year. But they obviously haven't seen the size of Stephen's balls. Listed below are his accomplishments for the year 2008.
- survived a drive by shooting by negroe womenhis writers
- On April 2nd, it was announced that Stephen won the 2007 George F. Peabody Award. Afterwords he released a statement stating "I proudly accept this award and begrudgingly forgive the Peabody Committee for taking three years to recognize greatness..."
- On July 21st, July 30th, August 5th, and August 12th, Stephen pissed off the mayors of "the crappy Canton" Canton, Georgia, the "shit hole" Canton, Kansas, "North Dakota's dirty ashtray" Canton, South Dakota, and the "steaming pile of longhorn dung" Canton, Texas respectively for just pointing out the simple fact that their town's suck.
- On August 6th, a spider (Aptostichus Stephencolberti) was named after Stephen by the highly esteemed Dr. Jason Bond, an associate professor at the Department of Biology at East Carolina University.
- On October 17, 2008, stephens portrait into National Museum of American History after initially being in the Smithsonian.
- DNA into space
- November 23, had hit Christmas special.