|The Glorious Country of North Korea|
|Capitol:||The Glorious City of Pyongyang|
|Official Flower:||We have flowers???|
|Official Language:||Communist and Foreign|
|Official Bird:||We ate it|
|Motto:||All Hail the Bears!!!|
|Common Name:||The Glorious Nation of North Korea|
|Official Anthem:||Aegukka "The “Real” Patriotic Song."|
|Population:||We have people???!|
|Currency:||We have money??|
|Principal imports:||We don’t need your stinking capitalistic materialistic junk!|
|Principal exports:|| You don’t need our |
|Principal industries:||We have industries????|
|Fun Fact # 1:||South Koreans are capitalist pigs!|
|Fun Fact # 2:||We hate the Japanese.|
|Fun Fact # 3:||We like China.|
|Fun Fact # 4:||What's a bunny?|
North Korea is South Korea's
Canada you wish Mexico, communist and all. North Korea is perhaps even more sinister than Canada Mexico with their nucular weapons, an earthquake machine, and even panda bears (don't be fooled by their vegetarianism). North Korea's evil/ronery leader Kim Jong Un who is not Kim Jong II.
North Korea is a card-carrying member of The Axis of Evil.
2010 Surprise Party for South Korea!Edit
Began innocently enough until Kim Jong Il's shipment of fireworks accidentally exploded before arriving at the party site in South Korea.
More as it develops.....
There has been much concern in the "world community" about North Korea having nucular capabilities. These concerns are obviously folly. Kim Jong Il is merely a minor nuisance, unlike the immediate threat that Saddam Hussein was. Any intelligent person can discern this simply by looking at the name of the missile they have been testing. The Taepodong-2 missile is actually denoting the size of their arsenal, which is 2. Only two tiny missiles compared to the hundreds of WMD's that were possessed by Saddam Hussein. If North Korea was a real threat, the noble and flawless George W. Bush would have valiantly ordered the U.S.A. to intervene and liberate another country in the name of democracy.
Being In The Axis Of EvilEdit
See man article Axis of Evil
- Dr. Colbert declared that North Korea could use a good, stiff liberationEpisode #281
The North Korean ArmyEdit
North Korean BeerEdit
Bad news, for a commie country their beer is superior to that of South Korea's... but the good news is that at least they are learning how to be more capitalist one step at a time... maybe next time they can design a better hamburger (with what meat I would rather not think about it...)
(who the hell does a 2:25s beer commercial?
N. Korea has still a lot to learn from the West…)
North Korean AnimeEdit
|North Koreans poor attempt at Anime|
North Korea TriviaEdit
- A special version of The Daily Show called The Daily Show: North Korean Edition runs there, but North Koreans simply aren't principled enough to understand the truthiness behind The Colbert Report. Therefore North Korea is deprived of not just food, capitalism, and the one true God, but also of Stephen Colbert, the only man alive with enough balls to make this country not be really bad.
|The Glorious Leader Ever will bring the moon to the people of North Korea!! No moon for you Capitalist pigs!!!|
- North Korea is one of few remaining Communist countries. Al Franken is a strong proponent of the North Korean state.
- The North Korean army learns how to kick ass every day.
- North Korea's "official" name is "Democratic People's Republic of Korea", but that doesn't fool anyone. Remember the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Africa, that continent that may or may not exist that no one really cares about either way? North Korea is actually an evil dictatorship that needs to be nuked by America.
- The North Korean national anthem is sung entirely in North Korean, but translated into English, it's just a bunch of obscenities. There's even a verse about Kim Jong Il sodomizing Bill O'Reilly. Oh, how he wishes.
- North Koreans enjoy throwing babies off of bridges. It is among their favourite past-times. What baseball is to America, throwing babies off of bridges is to North Korea.
- North Korean Kim il-Sung's movement is called Juche, or "to be self sufficient". Thus the constant refusal of aid by North Korea to not only China but South Korea as well. This same self reliance causes the average North Korean to need to eat only one ounce of rice per month.
- North Koreans eat a dish called Kimchi, which is supposedly very good. No one really knows because it's actually very disgusting.
North Korea's Nine Million citizens face terrible famineWe have Pizza Now!!!
- North Korea just solved their wymin troubles!
- They just developed a powerful Brain Juice!
- Our Glorious Nation of North Korea has Facebook!
|Our New Glorious Leader|
- Travelogue about Best Korea! (part 1) and (part 2)
- One man's trip to Best Korea
- North Korea has
maekjubeer?? But (South) Korean beer is suppose to taste like piss! How the hell North Korea made good beer??? --Mutopis
- British bastards teaches North Korea how to make beer
- The Glorious Nation of North Korea Executes Terrorist Dissident!
- North Korea Opens
- looking fu guud tyme? carr 555-hotasiangurls now!
- North Korean Board of Tourism to welcome South Koreans!
- North Koreans quality of live just like
- Glorious Leader to finish
Tower of MordorSuper Fun Fantastic Glorious Hotel of Glorious Nation of North Korea!
- North Korea to sell jeans!
- North Korea to eradicate Capitalist Threat
- The Glorious Nation of North Korea Besieged by Secret Capitalists!!
- The Glorious Leader of North Korea uses the Series of Tubes
- Famous Painter brings The Great Glory of North Korea to the World
- North Korea's funniest comedy show, "The Il Report" wins Funniest Award of the Year
- North Korea to punish unglorious Soccer players
- North Korea's Socialized Medicine
- North Korea's unemployment benefits: firing squad or poison
- The Glorious North Korean Soccer Team to spend more time with their family
- The Glorious Nation of North Korea demands Japan to surrender
- Glorious pictures from North Korea
- Glorious Leader to fight back oppressive powers
- Sarah Palin supports Our Glorious Leader
- North Korea discovers technology to create giants!
- 10 glorious things about N.K.!
- North Korea invades the Tubes.