Origin Of MoneytheismEdit
|People Who Are in Cults|
What Moneytheists BelieveEdit
The doctor is paid, BEFORE, the baby is delivered. To give thanks for the mere notion of extracting the child from it's moneyless purgatory.
All currency is bonded in the locking of two individuals, giving them each equal shares of everything no matter what was brought to the table beforehand.
The deceased is buried with all his possessions in order to take it with him/her to show God how much he obtained.
- un-american traitors are a threat to Moneytheism!
- Pope calls for less regulations
- Crazy man rejects the teaching of Moneytheism
- The Gospel of Prosperity
- Even Women love Moneytheism
- Man jailed for Moneytheistic beliefs
- It is OK to steal, but only rich people can do it
- Rich Jesus demands more money
- God continues to send money to the faithful