The secret identity of Dr. Colbert's wife, Mrs. Colbert, revealed to the terrorists by some traitor, most likely a New York Times reporter. (Hope you like your new home at Gitmo when we catch you, you traitor!!!)
- Stephen does not celebrate Mother's Day with Evelyn: She is not his mother. If the little kids want to honor Evelyn, that's fine.
- Teases Stephen mercilessly and endlessly when he takes himself too seriously.
- Stephen asked Evelyn to marry him the first time she smiled at him.
- Stephen tried to fight off Jane Fonda so Evelyn wouldn't get mad at him.
- Is completely out of Stephen's league.
- Married him for his full head of hair.
- Evelyn did produce three offspring, one girl and 2 boys. The eldest girl writes Stephen's jokes in pictograph form, which saves him the embarrassing trouble of learning to read. The elder boy is a bald eagle called Stephen Jr., the youngest is a child, or more accurately an octoroon. Stephen named him "Sweetness" after the gun he used to convince Evelyn to accept his marriage "proposal."
This article is not a stub. It is a perfect and complete source of Truthiness that cannot be improved upon. If it ain't broke don't f#@k with it. You will get a Wag of the Finger* from Stephen if you .
*Wag of the Finger not guaranteed.