The world's best-known Asian.
- his "fu" is greater than any mere mortal
- one of only three men that can beat up Chuck Norris
- can hypnotize bears with a glance
- invented the "Urban Assault Vehicle" (UAV)
- undefeated pebble snacther.
- beaten up more people onscreen than Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Steven Segal and Arnie combined
- while a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment, he does not need a gun and will kill you faster than you can say "Glock"
Movies & TVEdit
- "Kung Fu" 1972 Played "Kwai Chang Caine," Chinese half breed/laundry entrepeneur, Kung Fu Master and great, great, grandfather of Walker Texas Ranger
- "Kill Bill Vols. I & II" Played "Bill" AKA "Snake Charmer" who did some of the finest uberhotties on the planet. Was cut to pieces by Uma Thurman.
- "Death Race 2000" 1975 Played Frankenstein A real American who in the first true UAV,mercilessly mowed down liberals and communists during a lively cross country race.
Trips To ThailandEdit