With stories of a cult dominating the news, Americans are understandably curious about cults and their compounds. News agencies such as CNN, MSNBC and FOX have aerial video, and computer-generated simulations. No one, however, has had an inside view of a cult compound.
Wikiality.com offers this tube as a public service, so that cult builders can share their special knowledge with Americans unfamiliar with this lifestyle.
Information To IncludeEdit
When building your compound, please provide the following information:
- what is the name of your compound
- what is the name of the cult running the compound? If your own cult, please specify the following:
- are you the messiah of this cult?
- do you practice polygamy?
- is this a doomsday cult?
- is the cult isolated from the outside world?
- which American state would you build in and why
- what modern technology is allowed?
- what is the dress code?
My Cult Compound #1Edit
- No girls are allowed (except for mom but only so she can bring sandwiches to my tree house uh I mean Cult Compound).
My Cult Compound #2Edit
The name of the compound is "Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport Bathroom Ranch" located in Minnesota. The cult is not a doomsday cult, nor does it practice polygamy, or have any contact with women whatsoever.
The public is welcome to my compound, which consists of hundreds of individual stall-like rooms.
We are mostly informal, come as you are, and the only modern amenity we have is indoor plumbing.....and tap dancing lessons.