Some people claim that Stephen Colbert is actually Batman. Not coincidentally, Batman tends to beat up Bears.Batman is the most bad ass Super Hero in existence.
Batman Facts Edit
- Batman's photographer, billionaire Bruce Wayne, is close friends with The Greatest President.
- The fictional character Bruce Wayne is actually based on America's first billionaire Howard Hughes.
- Stephen Colbert once said, "For one reason or the other, Vice President Dick Cheney and Batman are never seen in the same place, at the same time... *wink*"
- The Batmobile is rumored to be fueled by blubber from the rare blue whale.
- The Joker, Batman's nemesis, is a registered Democrat, (with a gay fixation on the craped crusader) who hates the troops.
- At one point in his career, Batman suffered a spinal cord injury. Had it not been for Tom Cruise's special vitamin therapy, which fixed up Batman in no time, Batman would still be a useless lump of ex-crimefighter. This is why Batman endorses our Greatest President's outlawing of Stem cell research. Thank you, Tom Cruise!
|The Dark Knight Meets Superman Part 2(03:35)|
- Batman can neutralize entire armies, having received all of his training from none other than Stephen Colbert ... Watch out liberals, You don't stand a chance.
- In the most recent documentary about his life, Batman can be seen beating up a queer clown.
- Batman is Catholic. Oh come on, just look at him! Isn't it obvious he's got the worst case of Catholic guilt in history?
- For a period of time, Stephen Colbert was rumored to be impersonating Batman, instead of that British geek Christian Bale. Bale had suffered from post-Colbertism syndrom: People who think they may challenge Colbert but realize they don't have the guts to do it.
- Dick Cheney was cast to interpret the Penguin. Unfortunately, Cheney had a schedule conflict and had to become Vice-President of the most powerful nation in the history of the Universe.
- The Jew-run liberal media keeps spreading rumours that Batman has a gay relationship with his faithful sidekick, Robin. This is nothing but a lie; Batman merely sends The Boy Wonder the occasional instant message asking about such innocuous topics as his plans for the weekend, what he wants for his birthday, and whether .
Similarities Between The Batman And The Greatest President EverEdit
- Cat Woman is back!
- Cat Woman's scandalous pictures. Batman has no comments
- Is Batman a sekret mooslim?
- Batman to retire to New Zealand
- Batman voted as the most likely employee of the month
- Is Batman a crazy?